SenseHub livestock intelligence Drafting System uniquely segregates cows based on specific
requirements set by the farmer.
- It automatically segregates cows in heat or with health distress via the collar.
- Early detection of cow illnesses facilitates rapid remedial action and improves overall animal welfare and performance.
- Eliminates human interaction during the drafting process
WHAT IS THE DRAFTING SYSTEM
Our Sales team survey the yard to assess the best location for the Drafting System to optimise cow flow. The Sorting Gate is a steel frame 6m long and 1.2m wide that is fixed to the ground. It can be 2-way or 3-way depending on your requirements. To function it requires an air compressor capable of 6 bar pressure and electric source (220VAC).
AUTOMATIC MODE where the system identifies the cows passing thought it by using LD identification, also in conjunction with the DataFlow™ II+ system.
BENEFITS OF SENSEHUB DRAFT GATE
- Automatically controls the flow of cows.
- Reduces time and labour around segregating stock.
- Automated drafting – animals to AI, treat for lameness, health issues etc.
- Reduced animal stress during sorting, by taking out human intervention.
REDUCED DAILY WORK
Less time spent searching and
Sort for insemination or health
treatments easily and quickly.
No interrupting to normal cow flow.
LONG TERM SOLUTION
Robust design allows reliable, 24/7
ACCURATE AND RELIABLE
Sorts cows automatically
…“improves cow welfare, efficiency,
saves time and reduces labour”…