- Efficient Farm Solutions LTD T/A Lely Center Mullingar | Animal Health Monitoring Systems Ltd | Farmofy Ltd |The Parkway Zone C | Mullingar Business Park |Mullingar |Co. Westmeath N91XH96 |Ireland. This policy sets out how we handle your personal information if you’re an EFS customer, a visitor to our website EFS.com or sign-up for more product information through our Facebook or Google ads
- When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘EFS it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the website.
- For the purposes of applicable EU data protection law (including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”), we are a ‘data controller’ of your personal information.
The type of personal information we collect
- We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our website.
- The most common types of information we collect include things like: First Names, Surnames, email addresses, mobile phone numbers and other contact details, cow numbers, IP addresses, and web analytics data. We will also collect personal information from job applications (such as your CV, the application form itself, and the cover letter).
How we collect personal information
- We collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the website, or through other people when you use services associated with the site.
- We collect your personal information when you provide it to us by submitting a website form, subscribing to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, entering a contest, or sending us a communication.
Personal information we collect about you from others
- Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, on occasion, we also collect certain categories of personal information about you from other sources. In particular:
- Third-party service providers (like Google, Facebook) who are located in the US or UK, which may provide information about you when you interact with our ads or website. The information varies and is controlled by that service provider or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service provider. Information such as demographic data may be collected through Google Analytics or our marketing automation software and combined with personal information we have about you. We also receive information about you and your activities on EFS.com through our Marketing Automation Software. This information includes which pages you visit on EFS.com and the path you took before landing on web pages or landing pages. We also receive information about you as a rights holder from our third-party authors.
How we use personal information
We will use your personal information:
Where this is necessary for purposes that are in our, or third parties, legitimate interests. These interests include:
- Operating the website.
- Providing you with services described on the website.
- Carrying out technical analysis to determine how to improve the website and services we provide.
- Managing our relationship with you, e.g. by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the website or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey.
- Training EFS staff about how to best serve our user community.
- Improving our products and services.
- providing general administrative and performance functions and activities.
- Processing your job application to EFS
Where you give us consent:
- Providing you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you; and
When we disclose your personal information
We will disclose personal information to the following recipients:
- EFS offices which are located in Ireland.
- authors of any items or services made available to you, so they can facilitate support and license validation, who may be located in any of the countries our products are available in;
- service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we use personal information (as set out above), in particular: website hosting provider which is located in Ireland technical and customer support services which are located in Ireland, marketing and analytics services which are located in Ireland. Noting that our services providers may also transfer and access such information from other countries in which they have operations.
- other recipients where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
Where we transfer and/or store your personal information
Our headquarters are based in Ireland so your data will be processed in Ireland. In order to protect your information, we take care where possible to work with service providers who we believe maintain an acceptable standard of data security compliance.
How we keep your personal information secure
We store personal information on secure servers that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location in our headquarters in Ireland. Personal information that we store or transmit is protected by security and access controls, including username and password authentication, two-factor authentication, and data encryption where appropriate.
How you can access your personal information
You are also entitled to ask us to port your personal information (i.e. to transfer in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, to you), to erase it, or restrict its processing. You also have rights to object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, such as profiling that we perform for the purposes of direct marketing, and, where we have asked for your consent to process your data, to withdraw this consent as more fully described below.
Marketing Choices regarding your personal information
Where we have your consent to do so (e.g. if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we send you marketing communications by email about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future by using the “unsubscribe” facility provided in the communication itself.
You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our Sites may not work properly in your case.
Cookies and web analytics
When you visit our website, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and does not reveal your identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details:
- your IP address or proxy server IP address’;
- the domain name you requested;
- the name of your internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the number of times you access our site within any month;
- the file URL you look at and information relating to it;
- the website which referred you to our website; and
- the operating system which your computer uses.
Information about children
Our website is not suitable for children under the age of 16 years, so if you are under 16 we ask that you do not use our Sites or give us your personal information (if you are a young tech wiz, please direct your nearest responsible adult to use the websites for you!). If you are from 16 to 18 years, you can browse the Sites but you’ll need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It’s the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our Sites.
Information you make public or give to others
How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide the services to you and others, and to comply with our legal obligations. If you no longer want us to use your personal information or to provide you with information on EFS Products, you can request that we erase your personal information.
When we need to update this policy
We will need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices.
When we do change the policy, we’ll make sure to notify you about such changes, where required. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page.
How you can contact us
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or the way in which we have been managing your personal information, please contact our privacy champion in writing at EFS Headquarters Mullingar Business Park Co. Westmeath.